Sunday, November 8, 2009

5 Days Out

So, I am about 5 days post-op and feeling pretty good. I have just a little muscle soreness on the left side (where the port is anchored) but other than that, I'm feeling great. The "sleepies" from all the narcotic pain meds have gone away too. I haven't taken any in about 36 hours now and am much better for it! I'm moving much easier, normally, now as well, which is great since I'm scheduled to work tomorrow!

It has been a learning experience, seeing how little food is three to four ounces and you can definitely tell if you eaten too quickly &/or too much! It feels like you can't breathe and that a ton of weight is sitting on you!

I weighed in this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see I was finally rid of the post op water-weight gain and 3 pounds under pre-op weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment